Thursday, June 24, 2004

"Why Not Another W/O? WO" Until I Come Up With Another Real Review...

1) Age:

I am 23 biologically, 10 at heart.

(2) Sex:

Female

(3) Children?

Nope.

(4) Siblings?

Yes, two - one brother in college and one in high school.

(5) If so are you older or younger?

I'm the oldest in the family, though I sometimes feel like the youngest.

(6) Favorite Color?

Blue. It's such a cool, soothing color. Or green, because it reminds me of Ireland.

(7) Do you collect anything?

I collect a lot of stuff, and would collect more if I could. I have collections of bells, stamps, coins, trolls, Winnie-the-Pooh stuff, Simon and Garfunkel stuff, Lord of the Rings stuff, books... Yeah, lots of stuff.

(8) If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

Probably some kind of bird so I could fly.

(9) Who is your favorite actor?

There are so many actors I like... I'd probably have to go with Tom Hanks, but I've got a real soft spot for Haley Joel Osment, and Billy Boyd is divine.

(10) Favorite actress?

Probably Julie Andrews; LOVE Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. Current-day, maybe Nicole Kidman.

(11) What do you hate more than anything?

War and cigarettes.

(12) If you could be the President for one day what would you do?

I don't want that much responsibility...

(13) Who is your best friend?

I'm never good at picking favorites. I'll be a cop-out and give a nod to my little brother Nathan. He's one groovy dude.

(14) Are you passive or aggressive?

Very passive.

(15) What is your dream job?

I really want to be a writer, but I've got to get my groove back...

(16) What is your worst habit?

Probably my anxiety. I guess that's not really a habit, but it certainly causes me a lot of problems.

(17) What is your greatest asset?

I've always said it was my writing ability, but that seems to have been rather lacking lately, particularly my ability to come up with stories.

(18) Would you rather :(a)WALK (b)DRIVE (c)FLY?

Walk. I've got a definite Luddite strain in me. I think I've got a built-in disdain for cars; maybe that's why I always get carsick. I'm 23 and I don't drive and I don't want to. Airplanes make me nervous...

(19) If you went camping, you would sleep:(a)IN A TENT
(b)UNDER THE STARS (c)IN A HOTEL?

Who camps in a hotel??? I guess I'd have to say in a tent, because I always do, but under the stars would be cool.

(20) If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

I want to be able to fly!!!

(21) Favorite cartoon character?

Winnie-the-Pooh. I'm such a big Pooh fan and I've got a huge collection. I think he is fairly akin to hobbits, and the Hundred-Acre Wood is like the Shire. I want to live there.

(22) Party: ALL NIGHT LONG OR WHAT'S THAT??

What's that??? I am definitely not a party animal.

(23) How many reviews have you written?

This makes 536 reviews. I keep wanting to do one per day or something like that, but I can never keep it up...

(24) How many members trust you?

103 now. Yay!!!

(25) Who was the first member to trust you?

It's too long ago for me to remember, and the "date added" doesn't go back that far.

(26) Who was the first member you trusted?

Ditto to number 25.

(27) Favorite category to write in?

Sometimes music, sometimes movies.

(28) What is the best review you have written?

Hm. I've written an awful lot of reviews. Well, the longest was of the Simon and Garfunkel concert. I don't know if it's my best, but it's probably one of them.

(29) What is the worst review you have written?

One of my early reviews. I wrote a ton of reviews when I first joined, but a lot of them were really short and shoddy.

(30) If you could be one member, who would it be and why?

I can't pick just one!

(31) If you could change one thing about WOT??

Maybe something to indicate when a member takes me off their trust list. Sometimes somebody stops trusting me and it takes me a long time to figure out who it is.

(32) If you could change one thing about Rating?

I wish I didn't have to give numerical ratings in my reviews. I'm not much good at that.

(33) If you could change one thing about Writing?

I can't ever seem to come up with anything anymore. Sometimes I think, aside from reviews, I've lost my ability to write, and that's a really depressing thought.

(34) If you could change your member name, what would you change it to and why??

I like my name, but if I changed it the new name would probably have something to do with Simon and Garfunkel. Maybe BridgeOverTroubledWater or something. Or SilverGirl... I like the idea of Art Garfunkel sailing behind me!

*****DRUM ROLL*****
I know this one is going to be hard for most of you, but we are all grown here, answer honestly...and just ONE!!

(35) Who is your mentor here at Epinions?

I've been a member here for four years, and there have been so many. I'm sorry, I just can't do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment